Monday, June 23, 2014

Freedom Sword and Jamaa Mystery!


Hey Jammers!How ya doin?? ;)
Whats new today? So here is it!



Todays rare Monday item is Freedom sword sold on Jam Mart Clothing third page ! Great item for Adventures :)


I found out this cave on Adventure Base Camp! See it guys? 
I think that here soon appear new Adventure! Ohoo sounds exciting!
What do you Jammers think about this Mystery cave? 

Do you see another mystery in Jamaa? I would be glad to see it too! send me a picture with your toughts and username and i will post it here so we Jammers could sit together and discuss! More fun!
my e-mail - anna249@inbox.lv

Happy Jamming!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice jammers. Feel free to express your thoughts and opinion but remember don't be rude. Be polite and Respect others jammers.
i hope you all are enjoying my blog too.
-anna249